In Mediasilo, utilizing the collections bin is the best way to mass download a group of files.
- Navigate to the project(s) you want to download files from by either using the advanced search to filter for the specific files you want to download, or navigate to each project.
- Next, select a large group of files by selecting the first file, holding down the 'shift' key and selecting the last file. Drag and drop the selected files to the Collections bin **Please note you can only drag and drop up to 50 files at a time**
- Once you've added all the files to the collections bin, click the 'Select all' button at the top to select all the files shown.
- Next, click the 'Download' button below to mass download all the selected files.
- A pop up window will appear asking whether or not you want to download the source file or the proxy file generated by Mediasilo.
- Only individual files can be downloaded in batches; folders cannot be mass downloaded, only the individual files within them.
- Entire projects cannot be downloaded as a whole, only the individual files within them can be downloaded collectively through the collections bin.