- Go to your account's MediaSilo login screen.
- Click the 'Forgot Password?' button in the login screen.
- Enter your Username and select 'Reset'.
- An email will be sent to the address on file for your user profile providing you with a unique link to write in a new password.
Check your email for the link, which will take you to an Account Administration page, enabling you to write in a new password:
After hitting 'Update Password', you will now be able to re-enter your MediaSilo account!
Changing your password via "My Profile":
You have the option to change your password at any point through the My Profile window, or if you are an Administrator, by selecting "Manually set password" on your profile within Administration.
- Choose 'My Profile' from the upper right drop down.
- The My Profile window will open automatically to the Profile tab.
- Enter a new password in the Password field.
- Click 'Save', then confirm the update with your Old Password.
- 1 capital letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Cannot be the same as username