Select the Upload button in the menu bar of the Project Dashboard or within a Project.
If you select Upload from within a Project, the Upload Browser will automatically open into the Project you are currently in.
Select the Upload Destination:
- Within the Upload Browser select 'Projects' in the upper left corner of the Upload Browser.
- Double-click into the destination Project
- Drop the assets from your drive into the window or choose Select/Browse in the lower right corner
- The upload process will begin
The Uploader does not throttle upload speeds. This means that uploads will make use of all available network bandwidth.
See your uploaded files:
- Select the 'Refresh' button in the menu bar of the destination folder of completed uploads, and you will see the files transcode to create web-optimized proxies for streaming
- When the asset has finished processing, you will see the 'New' banner over the thumbnail.
To see more Support Articles relating to Uploading Media, go here.