If the Streaming Proxy has audio that echoes or is out-of-sync, this is most likely due to:
- Multiple Audio Tracks/Streams (We will only look at the first track as this is all that is supported by the web)
- Multiple Audio Channels (within 1 track) that have different Audio Codecs
- A source files that has a variable frame rate
- A different Audio length from the Video duration
- 0 or more than 8 channels of audio in one Track/Stream
If you are exporting your files from Compressor 4, be sure to disable "Allow Job Segmenting."
If you are exporting your files from QuickTime 7, be sure to disable "Frame Reordering."
Please see our File Upload Specifications and re-export the file to correct the issue.