Select which assets you'd like to share and then select the 'Share' icon over one of the thumbnails.
This opens the QuickLink Wizard, where you can enter a subject line, add recipients, and compose a message to your recipients.
- Enter your recipients and be sure to hit the 'enter' key after each email address.
- You will see users surrounded by a blue box and non-users surrounded by a white box.
The icon means you have entered a regular email that is not attached to the user account in the system.
The icon means you are sending the QuickLink to a user in the account which is highlighted blue.
The icon means this email is attached to a recipient that views QuickLinks in the MediaSilo Go app.
- Select Change Access to make your QuickLink Public, Public with password, or Only named users.
- Only named users must have a MediaSilo account and be entered to recipients box for links to work.
- Select Settings to change QuickLink Settings (Allow download, Allow commenting, View notifications, etc).
- Click the "Preview/edit email" button to add a custom message to the email template:
- Select the Grid Icon on the left side to reorder files:
What Your Recipients Receive:
Your recipients will receive an email like this with any custom graphics you have added:
Once they select the 'View QuickLink' button or any of the thumbnails, they will be brought to a simple, branded landing page that will allow them to peruse your assets within the settings provided.
To see more Support Articles relating to Sharing Media, go here.