Users will need View Permissions in order to View assets and play videos within a MediaSilo Account.
We provide the following keyboard shortcuts in our Media Player:
- "C" to comment on the asset as it continues to play
- "P" to pause the video and start a new comment
- "F" will allow you to fast forward
- "S" will play in slow motion
- "D" will return the video to normal speed
- "Spacebar" will Play and Pause
- "J" will play videos in reverse
- "K" will pause the video
- "L" will play the video at normal speed
- "Forward Arrow" will advance the video 1-single frame
- "Back Arrow" will move the video back by 1-single frame
Our new Media Player is responsive and adjusts to the size of your Browser window. It will detect low-bandwidth conditions and play the appropriate proxy, but you can always choose which version you'd like to play by selecting the HD button in the lower-right.
It offers full functionality with FullScreen Mode in the lower right, as well as skip forward and backward buttons on either side of the Play button.
Comments are marked on the Timeline. Clicking on a time-coded comment in the Comments panel will move the playhead to that comment.