As we work towards making sure you can get the answers you need when you need them. We have implemented a new help widget that will allow you to enter any commonly used terms in MediaSilo. This widget is available to all users who have access to your system and provides put ticketing and chat options.
You could enter any question and receive an update from an available agent during normal business hours. With no link to help articles or support ticket request being made.
- Enter a term or phrase like "Watermarking, Upload, Password, and login". This will return results from our help center to help answer your question.*Please do not use questions but terms or phrases.
- If we are available to chat you can request to chat with someone from our team.
- If our team is away or helping other clients you can submit a ticket right from the widget without leaving your MediaSilo system.
- Can I disable this widget in my account?
- At this time it is not possible to segment which accounts can see this widget and which can not.
- Can I use the old widget in my account?
- No, we have moved to a more integrated system to help our clients and agents better track your request and support needs.
- What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
- You must search a "word" and not a "sentence". Like "Uploading" and not "I don't know how to Upload".
- If you search something and do not find a result, you may try a different synonym for the word like Failed upload instead of Failed upload.
- When can I chat with an agent?
- Our agents are available Mon-Friday 9am - 9pm EST. Unless we are busy working with other inquiries we should be available to take your request.
- How else can I access Support?
- You may access support as always by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 617-423-6200 pressing 2.