Select which assets you'd like to share and then select the “Share” icon over one of the thumbnails.
This opens the QuickLink Wizard, where you can enter a subject line, add recipients, and compose a message to your recipients.
Select the Grid Icon on the left side, to reorder files
- Enter your recipients and be sure to hit the "enter" key after each email address
- You will see users surrounded with a blue box and non-users surrounded with a white box.
- Select Change Access to make your QuickLink Public, Public with password, or Only named users
- Only named users must have a Mediasilo account and be entered in to recipients box for links to work
- Select Settings to change QuickLink Settings (Allow download, Allow commenting, View notifications, etc)
What Your Recipients Receive:
Your recipients will receive an email like this with any custom graphics you have added:
Once they select the "Click Here to Open" link or any of the thumbnails, they will be brought to a simple, branded landing page that will allow them to peruse your assets within the settings provided.
To see more Support Articles relating to Sharing Media, go here.